7.24.2013

Like A Boy










Shirt:            Victoria's Secret   
Jeans:           Rag & Bone  
Shoes:          Nike   
Watch:         Michael Kors   
Sunglasses:      Ray-Ban
Rings:            Violetfly on Etsy 

One thing I hate about my job is that I have to dress up in a skirt and heels every day.  So, when I’m not at work I try to keep it pretty comfortable and casual.  Even though I kind of feel like a boy in this outfit, it’s pretty much my ideal.  A soft tank top, stretchy jeans and comfy shoes… doesn’t get better than that!

I held off on the wedge sneaker trend for a while.  I couldn’t bring myself to drop $600+ on the Isabel Marant’s, and I’m not one for knock-offs, so I waited and waited.  Finally, Nike came out with the Sky Hi wedge version of their classic Dunks, and at only a little over $100, I couldn’t resist.  I thought the color of this pair was a little out there, but I liked that.  I figured if I was going to go for it, I might as well go all the way; and despite the crazy color I actually wear them a lot.  So much so that I think I’m going to buy the all black ones for the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment