11.05.2012

Chilly







Sweater:      Zara     
Jeans:           Citizens of Humanity    
Booties:       See By Chloe                 
Scarf:            Unknown brand (but similar, here)   
Sunglasses:  Ray Ban              

The past few days have been a little bit chilly here in Miami, so I was finally able to break out my sweaters and boots J.  I think this outfit really sums up my everyday style—casual and comfortable.  I’m a lazy girl at heart, so I wear my hair in a bun about 90% of the time.  On my days off, I almost always wear jeans.  I love the wash on this pair from Citizens of Humanity.  The sweater I recently bought at Zara (for only $25).  To achieve the over-sized look, I bought it two sizes up from my usual size.  I wanted it to be baggy for a more laid back feel.  The booties… my favorite part of this outfit and my favorite new purchase.  I have to admit that Amazon sort of conned me into impulse buying these See by Chloe Wallabee booties (you know when the website displays that there are only 3 left in stock, but then after you purchase yours, it still says there are three left in stock….hmmmm…very interesting).  Anyway, impulse buy or not, I am really happy I got them and I know they will get a lot of use.  I’ve already worn them two times this week!
 
 
On a different note, I want to express my sympathy to all those on the East Coast who have been effected by hurricane Sandy.  I encourage everyone to help out in any way they can.  Long Island <3.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    Thanks so much for reading and for your comment! Your blog is great too! I love the Gossip Girl post.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your outfit! and esp your boots. are those jeans you are wearing the exact same as the one you are linking to? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading :) Yes, those jeans are the exact ones that I am wearing.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for getting back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika!! This is Ashley of ASassyWoman.Com. It was such a pleasure meeting you last night and I am looking forward to hanging out with you again. I loveeee your style especially this outfit.

    KIT
    My email is ASassyWoman25@yahoo.com

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for reading and thanks for sending the Madewell info. It was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you at the event!

      xoxo
      Erika

      Delete