6. Blake Lively in Gucci Premiere If you follow my blog you know that I have a borderline creepy obsession with Blake Lively, and I am not the least bit ashamed. I love her. That is all.
5. Olivia Wilde in Calvin Klein I am all about the rib-drift. It's the mid-drift's extremely stylish and way classier older sister.
4. Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello Ummm...holy legs. She kind of looks like a vampire and I kind of love it.
3. Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors Less is clearly more.
2. Rooney Mara in Givenchy Seriously, can this be my wedding dress one day?
1. Cara Delevigne in Burberry ...and I'm speechless.